Frenquently asked Questions

Concealed weapons permits and gun laws are administered by the State Law Enforcement Division, if you would like to contact that agency you may do so at the following address:
State Law Enforcement Division
4400 Broad River Road
P.O. Box 21398
Columbia, SC 29221

For complaints about businesses or companies please contact Consumer Affairs at the following:
S.C. Department of Consumer Affairs
3600 Forest Drive
P.O. Box 5757
Columbia, SC 29250-5757
(803) 734-4200

For information about charities please contact the Secretary of State at the following:
Secretary of State
P.O. Box 11350
Columbia, SC 29211

Who can play the lottery?
Please read this Attorney General Opinion.

Where can I find the laws of South Carolina?

Who do I contact to complain about my builder or my realtor?
Contact the SC Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (LLR) at 803-896-4300.

Where do I file a complaint about a Lawyer?
Office of Disciplinary Counsel
Post Office Box 12159
Columbia, SC 29211